We are committed to protecting your privacy online
We appreciate that you do not want any personal information that you may provide distributed indiscriminately. This policy explains how we collect your information, what we do with it, and what controls you have.
Sadda Online Ltd is responsible for and controls the processing of your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1988. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office and our registration number is ZA930442.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
– Other tracking technologies may be tested from time to time, and will be detailed here if they are implemented as a permanent fixture to the site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google pay), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
– Administer your account with us.
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud and Verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; and
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
– Audit the downloading of data from our website.
– Improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users
– Provide you with a more personalised experience on our site.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We also use this data for retargeting advertising with Facebook and Google AdWords, you can opt out of this form of advertising by contacting us directly, or via the opt out mechanisms of Google and Facebook using the links detailed below.
3. CONTACT FORMS
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
4. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here:
https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
5. BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
6. DO NOT TRACK
7. YOUR RIGHTS
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.